Intensive In-Community (IIC) Providers Orientation
The New Jersey Children’s System of Care (CSOC) is a division of the Department of Children and Families that provides an array of integrated and trauma-informed supports and services to youth with behavioral health challenges, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or substance use needs.
Intensive In-Community Services (IIC) are a key service component of CSOC. IIC services provide community-based, short-term, focused therapeutic interventions designed to support youth with moderate and complex needs and their families in stabilization, skill development, and community connection.
The interventions focus on engagement of the youth and family, psycho-education, and skill building toward prioritized goals so the youth and family can gain insight and ultimately feel and function better.
As the contracted system administrator (CSA), one of PerformCare’s goals is to provide IIC providers the tools and information to deliver services successfully within CSOC.
This webpage is a repository of IIC training materials your agency can use for key CSOC provider operating procedures. Materials discuss how to use the CYBER system, receiving biopsychosocial assessment (BPS) and IIC-BA (behavioral assistance) referrals, and billing for services rendered.
Please make sure to bookmark this page and/or save it to your browser’s favorites, as it is unavailable through the main PerformCare website.
- Instructional Guide for BPS Assessments (PDF)
- CSOC BPS Narrative Training Guide (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for IIC/BA Treatment Plans (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for ICD-10 Use in CYBER (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for Strengths and Needs Assessment (SNA) (PDF)
CYBER — general
- CYBER Overview — Training for New Providers (PDF)
- Browser Compatibility With CYBER (PDF)
- CYBER Overview — My Active Youth (PDF)
- Instructional Guide to Document Upload Functionality (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for Provider Details (PDF)
- Intensive In-Community Welcome Page in CYBER (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for Welcome Page Features for Users With High-Level Access (PDF)
CYBER — security
- CYBER Security Administrator Instructional Guide (PDF)
- Quick Reference Guide for CYBER Security Administrators (PDF)
- Instructional Guide — Role-Based Security for IIC Users (PDF)
Billing and claims
- Instructional Guide for IIC Billing Instructions (PDF)
- 3560 and Third-Party Liability Data Collection in CYBER (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for Entering Claims Into CYBER (PDF)
- Instructional Guide for Third-Party Liability (TPL) Functionality (PDF)
- Important Contact Information for CSOC Providers (PDF)
- Roles of New Jersey Children's System of Care and PerformCare (PDF)
- Intensive In-Community Provider Orientation (PDF)
- Intensive In-Community Provider Orientation FAQs (PDF)