CYBER Access Requirements
The following requirements are necessary to access the CYBER electronic medical record system for the New Jersey Children's System of Care.
If you are a provider and have questions about CYBER, please call the PerformCare Service Desk at 1-877-736-9176.
To access CYBER as a provider, you must:
- Be a system administrator for your agency, or
- Have your agency's system administrator set up a login for you. Your access will be based on your login type and security levels.
What are the minimum requirements needed to run CYBER?
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows (Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10).
- Related software: Microsoft Silverlight.
- Internet Explorer version 11 (preferred).
- Mozilla Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR).
- CYBER is not compatible with Linux systems, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, the standard release of Firefox (Non-Extended Support Release) or Netscape.
- Please note that the Google Chrome and the standard Mozilla Firefox browsers are no longer compatible with the Silverlight plug-in.
- Additional browser compatibility information (PDF).
- 2GB RAM minimum; 4GB RAM highly recommended.
- Screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
CYBER and non-Microsoft operating systems (Apple, Linux, etc.)
We currently do not support CYBER using other operating systems, including Linux or any of the Apple operating systems (Yosemite, El Capitan, etc.). CYBER is optimally configured for use with the Microsoft operating system.
In addition, we do not support CYBER on cell phones.
We support CYBER on all Microsoft operating systems noted above on laptops, tablets, and desktops.
We do not support CYBER on the following devices:
- Android tablets and phones.
- Google Chromebook.
- Kindle, Nook, or other e-readers.
Please call the Service Desk at 1-877-736-9176 if you do not see your system listed here.